Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest

New Radio Show
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you've got a question, ask. If we don't answer, then somebody else probably will.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Radio Show

New Radio Show 23 Nov 2011 11:57 #120

• MarieD
  • ( Visitor )
Hi! I was wondering when you going to host another show. I'd love to listen next time you broadcast.

I'd like to hear your thoughts about lung conditions/emphysema, which my husband suffers from.

Also, I wanted to ask you about the recent surge in teen suicides due to "bullying". Do you know if the kids who did so were on antidepressants. Watching the clip of your new movie made me wonder if there was also a link between the meds and the suicides.

Keep up the good work. Sarah, I admire you so much, you are intelligent and capable model for girls everywhere. I hope you write a book one day about your experiences.

Re: New Radio Show 23 Nov 2011 12:44 #121

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
Hi MarieD

Just want to add my 2 cents to the suicide problem. It seems to me that many teens who are suicidal are from dysfunctional families. They were abused in some forms or ways.

I have read a lot of stories written by the victims themselves on experienceproject.com The common pattern and theme are always abuses.

I guess anti-depressants could be the final step to loosen their self-control ability and cause them to do the unthinkable.

Sarah mentioned in one of her articles that a healthy girl who participated in the new antidepressant test committed suicide. If she wasn't abused before, and was simply under the influence of anti-depressant, I don't quite remember but you can browse for that article.

Welcome to the forum!
Sai Kit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds