Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest

Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you've got a question, ask. If we don't answer, then somebody else probably will.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17

Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 13 Jan 2012 19:28 #147

• Jack
  • ( Visitor )
Hi, my dog is a female with 9 years old and it got a cancer near the nipples, I ordered 100 caplets of Vitamina B17 500mg, and I was thinking in maybe using hydrogen peroxide and/or baking soda on the cancer since the tumor is located outside of the body, but im gonna call the vet to cut off this tumor and after that I would like to do something to prevent the cancer from returning, or maybe even trying to cure it withouth any surgery for cuting the tumor.
Thank you

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 14 Jan 2012 13:14 #150

If your dog has cancer, you can guarantee that it is due to some sort of chemical exposure. Dogs that are in the wild do not get cancer. In fact, almost no animals do. The likely culprit is commercial dog food. In the very least, dog food should have meat as its main ingredient. Even that is rare nowadays, because meat is expensive when compared with corn and rice.

It is also possible that the dog consumed a chemical, was given a pharmaceutical that did this, came into contact with a chemical on somebodies lawn, was exposed to radiation, or was bathed in something particularly toxic (such as an anti-flea formula). Your dog being fixed could also be a contributing factor, due to the role of hormones in breast cancer. In fact, breast cancer was once called, "nun's disease", because women who breast feed do not get breast cancer. Of course, there is no reversing that decision.

As far as curing the cancer, that is harder to do in a dog because they are more acidic due to their high protein natural diets. Use your best judgment as to whether the tumor needs to be surgically removed, but be aware that cutting into cancer can cause it to spread. I have never heard of anyone using B17 on an animal, but our preferred anti-cancer regimen is the Budwig Protocol, which can be found here:

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/cancer-revisited-the-industry-suppressed-budwig-regimen-or-how-to-cure-cancer-with-cottage-cheese.html

Most of the dietary recommendations would not be appropriate for a dog, but the mixing of cottage cheese or yogurt with flax seed oil may help, and would be practical. Adding a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to your dog's water may also be beneficial. Animals produce their own vitamin C, unlike us, but dramatically boosting it with supplementation could be a good idea.

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 19 Jan 2012 18:28 #156

• Jack
  • ( Visitor )
Thanks for your answer, I live in Brazil and the vitamin B17 will take like a month to arrive, and for buying the food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide in Brazil you need a license or need to buy using a company name, they say they do that for preventing the use for making drugs, but I think Big Pharma might be involved in it.
However I cannot give the hydrogen peroxide bought in pharmacys to my dog, so I talked to a vet and hes going to do a surgery to remove the cancer on monday, but I would still like to know if apllying hydrogen peroxide 3% and/or baking soda a few days after the surgery may be usefull for preventing the cancer to return, and what a cheap method I could do to prevent cancer on this dog and my other ones.
Thank you very much.

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 21 Jan 2012 03:47 #159

It's probably going to spread, once they cut into it. It's great for repeat business.

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 21 Jan 2012 21:43 #160

• Jack
  • ( Visitor )
Maybe if after cuting the big tumor I could give my dog vitamin b17 to kill any cancer cells remaining in the body, or what would you sugest as the most viable thing to do? Because I dont live in my farm with my dog and so I cant treat it every day with the cottage cheese and it would probrably take longer to kill the cancer cells with the cheese than with the b17, atleast its my guess, I would really apreciate your opinion.
Thank you

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 23 Jan 2012 20:05 #161

To be honest, we don't even know if B17 works in animals. Frankly, it might kill the animal. We sometimes investigate veterinary medicine as a starting point whenever a human health topic is well censored. However, we are far from experts in the health conditions that plague animals.

Cancer is essentially a disease caused by chemical impurities and radiation. Thus, the dog food is almost certainly a contributing factor. A dog's natural diet is organic meats, and wild dogs (who eat only organic meats) rarely get cancer. It is generally believed that they do not get cancer at all.

Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food.

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 12 Oct 2012 14:04 #317

• maxmagnus
  • ( Visitor )
hi
what happened next...
tell me please did it work ?
M

Re: Sugestions for curing a cancer on my dog. I already ordered B17 13 Nov 2012 19:40 #326

• Jack
  • ( Visitor )
Hi, the tumor was like an open wound and I applied hydrogen peroxide to it and baking soda after that, I only did that 2 or 3 days because the dog is in my farm and I dont live there.
Then this tumor healed and its not like an open wound anymore but it is still there, I didnt gave the dog the B17 because I didnt knew if it would work on it.
But the dog is ok, If it starts to feel bad I will give it a Budwigg Diet.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds