Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest

Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
This is the place to post and share your all-natural and healthy recipes.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral

Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 05 May 2011 14:25 #31

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
I went to a local health store yesterday and bought a bottle of liquid multi vitamin and mineral. I bought one that said it had no preservatives, starch, gluten...

It was more expensive than the brands that didn't make the claim, so I figured that must be the reason for the price.

Today I tried one teaspoon and it was so delicious. It was like it concentrated all the freshness and favors of fruits and vegetables and meat in one place. It is the sum of everything that used to make food favorable naturally.

I miss that taste but unfortunately I am only supposed to take one teaspoon per day. Let's see if I am going to sleep better, think better, become more sharp, and etc.

I got the idea of getting the liquid mulit vitamin and minerals from a guy who managed his ADHD with it. It was the only thing that he found to be useful over the years of his struggles.

Maybe I should refer him to this site.

Hey Sarah, what does it take to create a home based multi-vitamin and mineral liquid solution? Can it be done?

I want to build a large home with built in labortary and green house, and adopt children... It would be nice to be able to create your own supplements.

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 28 Jul 2011 13:10 #42

To make a comprehensive multi-vitamin at home would be quite a challenge. This is not to imply that the feat would be impossible, but difficult indeed. The thing to remember is that supplements are meant to supplement a diet; not replace it. At best, a supplement can only fill the gaps that are left by less than ideal foods. Thus, the wyze approach is to make improving the diet the top priority, and supplementing it as the secondary priority.

Your ADD friend has an usually sensitive immune system, which is always at the root of ADD. It is very likely that he experienced a life-threatening health crisis at a young age, or simply got too many vaccines. Therefore, supplementation is quite useful for him. Going through a liver detox, and then a general detox, would likely help him too. I'm a former ADD person myself. My immune system was hyper-stimulated by the fact that pneumonia came close to killing me at age 6. It has only been in the last couple of years that I have been able to calm my immune system, and my ADD symptoms.

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 30 Aug 2011 03:24 #51

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
I didnt realize that you replied.

Thanks for the tips. You gave me a new direction for research. So again, it goes back to detoxification.

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 28 Nov 2011 17:24 #123

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
I just booked an appointment with a psychiatrist to see if I have ADHD.

Thomas How much time and money had you lost due to suffering ADD?

For me I think I lost many potential income opportunties and successes due to inability to maintain focus, and the guilt, the frustration, underachievement... that come with being unorganized and unfocus. The psychological torment was non-stop for many years.

You?

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 29 Nov 2011 19:47 #126

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
So based on what I read in this site, you have to cure the candidias problem, and then detox, to get rid of ADHD correct?

I am currently starving my canadidias, eating probiotic and organic yogart, detoxing my liver, and might go for a heavy metal cleanse.

I guess that's enough? I will finally feel my true mental power? I have never known normal. I have never been not lonely. If I can finally be normal, what would that be!

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 20 Dec 2011 00:04 #134

• laurahill
  • ( Visitor )
Hey,Thank you so much for such a great tips!!Very much helpful.

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 21 Dec 2011 02:29 #136

Being "normal" isn't necessarily a good thing. All the truly great people from history reached greatness precisely by being "abnormal". All of the great people are always the "freaks", "malcontents" and the "troublemakers". The moral here is that you should be comfortable with who you truly are, in spite of what people around you are saying. Trying to become normal is setting the bar really low for yourself. You should be better than normal. We should all strive for that.

There is an old saying about there being "a fine line between genius and insanity". A.D.D. people prove this lesson well, just as all creatively artistic people have throughout history. You can either find something to embrace with your passionate side, and then do something great with those creative urges; or you can bask in the mediocrity that is "normal".

Being creative, intuitive, passionate, and artistic are not symptoms of mental illness. We really need more of such people. Therefore, wear your "disability" as a badge of honor. As a fellow "disabled" (A.D.D.) person, I certainly do. It is not an illness to be different, especially if those differences make you superior.

Being "troubled" nowadays is not a bad sign. A person intelligent enough to honestly appraise the world as it is now should be very troubled. It is those fools who happily go about their lives (even as those lives crumble), unable to fully grasp what is happening around them, who are the ones who have the serious cognitive issues, and they are the most likely to experience a mental breakdown (or worse) in the long term.

As an aside, all of this ties in with the New World Order's agenda. People outside of the right families, and who have leadership potential are dealt with by being labeled as having mental issues. The public schools have become the K.G.B. like re-education centers of the U.S., and perhaps elsewhere too. They are working hand-in-hand with the psychiatric establishment to label all potential troublemakers as defective people with mental illness. It's part of a big lie that you've been tricked into believing.

We really need a few of those troublemakers to get us out of the mess that we're in.

Re: Liquid Multi Vitamin and Mineral 21 Dec 2011 08:55 #137

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
Dear Thomas,

Being a comical, extremely humourous person when with people, and having been diagnosed with ADHD, which explained a lot of my struggles with focus, energy, and so on, I decided to finally give up getting into corporations, maybe give up becoming a teacher too, and other conventional jobs.

I have this epiphany of "I shall embrace my true destiny", which is to fully embrace my website ministry, and start a comedy video series on youtube, to become a standup comedian, and multimedia entreprenuer.

I discovered that I probably NOT able to handle typical jobs, so I took on some janitor and security guard jobs, which let me fidget and walk around to my heart's content, and give me plenty of remaining room, time, and energy after the shifts to work on my website and Youtube projects.

I still don't understand why a focus problem (ADD) would make us leaders, but I agree with the rest of what you said here. I just talked to my millionaire friend (probably a billionaire) last night, and after hearing my condition, he told me what you told me, and he said I was a leader, often giving him unique insights and what not, and he said Youtube is going to be big (cuz he is a consultant for Google, he rents them his technology) and bigger, and that I do have the talents (the insights, humor, showmanship) to make it big in this direction.

I was really encouraged after he said that about me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds