Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest

Omg, I really do have Candias!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A free and open discussion about health and alternative medicine. Be forewarned that some recommendations may be based on frauds, so do your own research.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Omg, I really do have Candias!

Omg, I really do have Candias! 18 Nov 2011 10:42 #111

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
This morning I did a candias test, by spitting in a glass of water before drinking or eating anything. In several minutes, it's clear that the saliva formed strings/cloudy legs... instead of clean and clear mix with the water. That means I have candidas problem.

It could explain my ADHD symptoms and depression.

I have been following this site for almost 6 months now, and I feel that again I discover something new but not new. I read your article about Candidas a few months ago and again recently but didn't really get it.

Before I even did the test I already bought coconut oil as instructed, and it was delicious!

No wonder I regularly crave cokes, ice-cream, and if I don't have them I would crave rice, or coffee (w/ sugar of course). The common pattern is that they all have sugar in them.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 20 Dec 2011 00:19 #135

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
And recently I got diagnosed with ADHD.

My guess was right. I thought I might have candidias and ADHD, and now I confirmed it.

ADHD and fungus problems seem to be often linked.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 21 Feb 2012 16:28 #186

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
I know you just said "seriously", but Urine therapy? I haven't heard that from you before. Are u really serious?

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 21 Feb 2012 17:32 #187

I was serious about urine therapy being warped and twisted, yes. I think you may have misunderstood me.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 21 Feb 2012 17:37 #188

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
I see. So how about water fast? Does that work? I guess it only take 1 week at most even if it works. I haven't mustered any confidence to do it yet.

On audio 16, what's your green juice?

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 21 Feb 2012 17:41 #189

Starving yourself for a month is dangerous. If you are going to fast, do a juice fast, as referenced in the diabetes article.

Here is a link to our green drink recipe:

Our Secret Weapon: The Green Drink
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Flanders

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 21 Feb 2012 18:29 #190

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
Ok I took a quick scan at many of the relevant links and reports, again. I think I am going to do a juice fast. Hopefully I will rid myself of the candidas overgrowth, the toxins in liver, and the ADHD symptoms.

I wonder what clarity is like. Also, will I be as funny if the symptoms are gone? What if I suddenly become very organized and predicable?

I suspect that my body creates its own alcohol 24/7 due to the yeast, that's why I feel so weird all the time. I maybe under the effect of alcohol at all times.

Thanks for the help Sarah, it's been a while since we last talked.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 22 Feb 2012 17:16 #191

I have no doubt that you will still be a funny, interesting person, and you will always be welcome here.

When fasting, some people need to get a small amount of protein in their diets each day, else they completely run out of energy.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 22 Feb 2012 18:18 #192

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
"I have no doubt that you will still be a funny, interesting person..."

That's nice. I never realized I left such a good impression here.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 03 Mar 2012 23:01 #206

my naturopath receommended using colloidal silver for candida. this is day 3 and it's working really well. i'm totally amazed at how much of the problem has gone away in such a short period of time.

blessings to all.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 04 Mar 2012 00:05 #207

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
Thanks for the tip. I actually have a bottle of colloidal silver.

I almost was convinced to bought a package of candidas detox formula from the health store. Colloidal silver is cheaper.

I am going to have to re-plant the gut flora afterward though. I bought the plain, organic yogurt quite a few times already, thinking the new bacteria would outnumber the candidias, but the bad guys remain. I should have killed them all first with that colloidal silver.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 04 Mar 2012 00:16 #208

thank you sarah for the green drink. i sent it to my husband to print out for me. i will be making it, but without the pineapple [which i'm allergic to] and the spinach.

blessings to all.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 29 Mar 2012 10:38 #216

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
I have been on a candidas diet for 25 days now. No wheat, rice, gluten, potatoes, sugar, soda, and what not.

I drink the green drink and eat lean protein such as beef, chicken and fishes.

The yeast is still there though.

Is it becuase of my mercury fillings? I got one or two.

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 29 Mar 2012 10:47 #217

What makes you think that you still have the yeast, and more importantly, how do you feel?

Re: Omg, I really do have Candias! 31 Mar 2012 03:13 #218

• Sai Kit
  • ( Moderator )
How I feel? Here is the list:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My craving for carbonhydrate lessen recently, and the mind is clearer. I have more motivation and better control of time. I also have a much easier time to sense when I need to do what, and the motivation to quickly do it.

My freelance works fall into my schedule nicely and I am able to be more outgoing and do more street evangelism (hard work, needs a lot of energy, focus, and motivation) without consciouly think "I need to do it". They just become natural. It feels like I have this built in nature to do all of those things, whereas before I felt like I was stuck in a mud pit not going anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight though, I went out and drank a cup of rum, and had some cheese and biscults... which are all bad for the yeast.

I know I have yeast because the white plague is still on my tongue.

And I know I am still very careless, scatterbrained somewhat, even though it was better than pre-diet, but still I know my unwelcomed "roommate" is still there somewhere. I know I am still living with it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds