Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest
A free and open discussion about health and alternative medicine. Be forewarned that some recommendations may be based on frauds, so do your own research.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Emphysema Cure?

Emphysema Cure? 23 Nov 2011 11:48 #118

• MarieD
  • ( Visitor )
Hi everyone! My husband suffers from emphysema and his condition is getting worse every year.
Does anyone have any suggestion for how to alleviate his suffering? Thanks in advance.

Re: Emphysema Cure? 01 Feb 2012 21:14 #169

• Matt
  • ( Visitor )
I have seen studies from vaporizing hydrogen peroxide. I would look into it further if I were you. Very cheap and it's oxygen..

Re: Emphysema Cure? 07 Feb 2012 02:28 #177

The American Indians smoked indian tobacco to undo damage and kill lung infections. It additionally helps as a stop smoking aid, because it weakens nicotine cravings. We wrote about indian tobacco, so you'll find information about it in the site reports. It is safe and non-addictive. The F.D.A. actually banned it from stop smoking products, because it was so successful.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds