Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest

Need help with curing epstine barr virus and parvo b-19 virus.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
A free and open discussion about health and alternative medicine. Be forewarned that some recommendations may be based on frauds, so do your own research.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help with curing epstine barr virus and parvo b-19 virus.

Need help with curing epstine barr virus and parvo b-19 virus. 28 Dec 2011 15:54 #140

• Brian Jacko
  • ( Visitor )
Hello. I am desperatley looking for help on how to eliminate Epstine barr virus and parvo b-19 virus. I have suffered for over 5 years now and havn't been able to work. I sleep an average of 16 hours a day and struggle to leave bed. I also have chronic fatiuge syndrom and fibromyalgia a long with these two virus's. Both virus counts in my blood have been too high to calcuate with their meassurment system. Is there any knowledge you guys have about EBV and parvo and how to eliminate virus's from the body? The symptoms and flare ups always seem to be amplified during the late fall through winter. Any help is greatly appretiated.

Re: Need help with curing epstine barr virus and parvo b-19 virus. 16 Jan 2012 19:31 #153

• Kathleen
  • ( Visitor )
I am interested to see how you get on, and wishing you the best. I was also hit with a virus in the summer of 1997, it was like the worst flu ever, that would not go away. Being proud of my stamina, and the fact that I never got sick, I kept trying to push through it. I was the mother of three teens, President of our local Chamber of Commerce and running two businesses with my husband. I should have listened to my body and stayed in bed. I ended up damaging my heart and causing Dilated Cardiomyopathy and damaging my neurological system. Took a long time to get a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Fibromyalgia, and the treatment was anti depressants. That only added constipation to the mix and when I reported that to the doctor, I was informed that is not a side effect of the medication. I changed Dr's, got referrals to a Rheumatologist and a Neurologist. These three doctors have taken me seriously and the Rheumatologist is the one who discovered the heart damage. I have simply learned to plan, pace and ask for help. The Cardiologist has me on medication so my heart won't have to work so hard and to control blood pressure. I believe the heart damage is a result of my body trying to keep me alive in spite of my failure to listen to it. The Cardiologist tried to add Lipitor to the mix over a year ago and I have not been back since. All the doctors believe my illness was cause by a virus but that it was too late to defiantly identify, (it is suspected coxsackie). At present I still take the heart medications plus a B12 shot monthly. My point is don't over due it and listen to your body. I am still trying to get well, but at present considered disabled. Wishing you the best.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds