Login Form  

H.W. Mailing Lists  

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. community mailing list, and get involved.   Learn More

--- or ---

Enter your e-mail to join the H.W. notifications only list for just official announcements. This is a very low traffic mailing list.
Welcome, Guest

Shout out to the Healthwyze folks!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shout out to the Healthwyze folks!

Shout out to the Healthwyze folks! 06 Dec 2011 14:25 #130

• Al
  • ( Visitor )
I ended up here about a year ago after seeing the Cancer Report. I must say, Thomas and Sarah, you two are doing some wonderful work! I can't say how many times I've ended up here looking for some information on natural health. I've watched two family members die in the last year from cancer. Both were clearly caused of lifestyle choices. But its very difficult to tell people that there are natural ways to heal the body. Most are so plugged into the grid, that anything you say is clearly seen as nonsense. But my parents now both well into retirement are starting to listen to me. My Dad, just the other day told me that he quit taking 80% of his medication, and hasn't felt better. And my Mother has been looking more and more at natural supplements, and taking them. Which she also claims that she has been feeling much better as well. I know the truth is always much stranger than fiction, but I sure am glad I have come across this site, and all your hard work. Keep spreading the word, and more people will start to listen.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds