- 1 pack of whole wheat macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- Flour or cornstarch *
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Combine milk, butter, pepper, garlic, sea salt, and an emulsifying agent such as flour or cornstarch.
- Cut cheddar into chunks, so that it will melt easier.
- Add all remaining ingredients, and cook the whole wheat pasta separately, according to package instructions.
- Serve cheese hot over pasta, or refrigerate and use it as a fantastic spread cheese.
* The amount of emulsifier will vary. We recommend against bleached flour, and be aware that most corn is genetically engineered.