Chronic joint pain is a plague for 47 million Americans, with a large portion of them having become totally dependent upon expensive pain medications. Despite mountains of misinformation, joint pain does not necessarily need to occur with aging, and it can usually be eliminated naturally, with much safer alternatives. The human body was designed to heal itself when given the appropriate nutrients.
Arthritis is sometimes caused by a virus. This fact is somewhat ignored in the health industry, because the mainstream establishment is unable to kill the virus with antibiotics. Admitting the impotency of their pharmaceutical arsenal would be admitting failure, so they simply lie about it. Their lack of success in stopping the arthritis virus is heralded as unquestionable scientific proof that no virus exists. The logic is very circular. The evidence of the medical cover-up begins with the fact that there are some viral conditions that are known to directly cause arthritis, such as hepatitis and Lyme disease. Furthermore, arthritis should only occur in regions which have been historically aggravated or injured. If arthritis begins spreading throughout a body like they admit that arthritis does, then it is obviously not the result of an injury or of regionalized inflammation. Injuries cannot move about with a will of their own, even if our modern medical science claims that they do. Finally, there are alternative therapies that actually kill the (supposedly non-existent) virus, such as colloidal silver; to effect a permanent cure. Be warned about Internet scoundrels who recommend using toxic borax to kill the virus, because borax is very dangerous, and it is likely to yield long-term organ damage.
Natural Treatment Options
- Glucosamine is a compound that is found naturally in healthy cartilage, but is typically deficient in those with serious joint issues. The positive results of glucosamine sulfate have become undeniable, even for the medical establishment. Glucosamine sulfate has repeatedly been shown to be effective in people suffering from arthritis, particularly of the knees. One study found that the supplementation of glucosamine sulfate resulted in a carry over effect, which means that some of the benefits continued after the supplement was discontinued. We recommend that readers seek vegetarian glucosamine sulfate capsules, else their supplements will be produced from the skeletons of crustaceans.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Many people have reported remarkable relief, simply through the consumption of 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar each morning. Unfortunately, no official studies have been done on the effect of apple cider vinegar regarding joint health. However, it is very cheap and worth trying. Never buy vinegar in plastic containers, as the vinegar's high acidity will cause the plastic to leach chemicals.
- Curcumin is an extract of turmeric. This supplement is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Do not confuse it with the spice, cumin.
- A 2003 study by The Department of Forensic Medicine in Germany, showed that devil's claw extract was more effective for treating lower back pain than the potent pharmaceutical, Vioxx. Devil's claw is known for its pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used by natural medicine practitioners for the treatment of carpal tunnel, as well as arthritis.
- Cherry supplementation significantly decreases arthritis pain. Cherries are natural COX-2 inhibitors, which means that they reduce the enzyme that causes inflammation within a body. Unlike pharmaceutical COX-2 inhibitors, such as Vioxx and Celebrex, cherries do not cause heart attacks or bankruptcies, and concentrated cherry supplements tend to be more effective. Concentrated cherry extract pills may be purchased from most health food stores and various online sellers. Eating cherries will, of course, be beneficial too, but eating cherries does not provide the same degree of benefit that cherry concentrate does.
- MSM is a sulfur compound that is naturally found in many foods. In dietary supplements, it is sometimes mixed with glucosamine. Studies on the effects of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) for joint pain, particularly arthritis, repeatedly show massive improvements in pain relief and decreases of inflammation.
- Vitamin C is required for the production of collagen. It is needed to repair and maintain the soft tissues around the joints. Practically everyone is lacking adequate vitamin C, according to the research of the Linus Pauling Institute.
- Muscadine grapes are a natural source of resveratrol. Resveratrol has received a lot of notoriety in recent times for its effect upon joint and heart health. It is present in red wines and dark grape juice. We recommend resveratrol from dietary sources, because only a tiny amount of it is needed for effectiveness, and because resveratrol supplements are shamelessly over-priced. The excessive concentration of resveratrol in supplements also risks chelating too much iron from a body.
- The Budwig protocol was first used for people with arthritis with great success. The anti-cancer Budwig protocol is extremely anti-inflammatory, which is likely why it is so effective in treating arthritis, reversing heart disease, and curing cancers.
- Colloidal gold (internally) and colloidal copper (topically) are both helpful. Copper is dangerous for internal supplementation, because only a small amount of copper can cause an overdose that is toxic to the liver. A copper overdose can quickly become a health emergency. Chlorophyll supplementation is the only safe method for oral copper supplementation. Colloidal copper and copper hydroxide may be purchased from disreputable sellers as a supplement product, but such products are always dangerous.
- Colloidal silver can cure the condition if it is caused by a virus. The percentage of cases that are caused by a virus is unknown, since the medical establishment refuses to even acknowledge that a virus could be involved. When the condition begins spreading throughout the body, then it is certainly viral. It is rare to find colloidal silver that is acceptably safe and effective, so we encourage readers to reference the colloidal silver article, in order to make their own. To have it done right, one needs to make it himself.
The supplemental treatments work by correcting deficiencies. People with exceptional diets and lifestyles do not suffer chronic diseases like arthritis. Our soils are now so minerally deficient that even well-balanced diets are not always enough. Always choose organic produce whenever it is available, and read the PLU numbers on produce to avoid genetically engineered produce. Eating wholesome, home-made foods is a primary step in the elimination of health conditions. Society's reliance upon processed foods has left it chronically malnourished and physiologically inflamed.
Pay close attention to the effects of lotions. Most lotions damage the liver to eventually produce cascading health problems. They are one of the many hidden chemical industry gotchas that are found in retailers. For these reasons, we formulated our own copper-based lotion. We could not find anything commercially that we believed was fit for human usage, so we created a copper lotion containing natural ingredients.
When Arthritis is Not Really Arthritis
An entirely different therapy and a parasite cleanse are necessary for an unknown percentage of arthritis cases, because the "arthritis" is sometimes Lyme disease that has been misdiagnosed, or another parasitic condition. Nevertheless, some of the symptom treatments herein may be of use for pain. It is especially likely to be misdiagnosed Lyme disease in cases of juvenile arthritis, because this condition historically did not exist. Reference the report about Lyme disease, if you need a detailed Lyme disease treatment protocol.