Category: Recipes Recipes
- 45 ounces tomato sauce
- 30 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1.5 cups red wine (e.g. Merlot)
- 2 cups Worcestershire sauce (e.g. Lea & Perrins)
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. celery flakes
- 3 red bell peppers
- 8 ounces of carrots
- 24 ounces cut green beans
- 24 ounces water chestnuts (cut, canned)
- 32 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Prepare vegetables by cutting the broccoli florets finely.
- Chop the carrots into thin slices after skinning and washing.
- Cut the bell peppers into small (1/2 inch) cubes.
- If using fresh green beans, then cut them into 1-1.5" pieces.
- Tear the rotisserie chicken from bone, so that it is in strips.
- Heat the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes together in a large pot. Add the green beans as soon as possible, so that they become soft. Add all of the other ingredients.
- Cook for approximately an hour.
For best results, the vegetables should remain slightly crunchy. So test for crunchiness often while cooking to determine when the recipe is finished.