Safari Browser Issues
Safari is a buggy web browser from Apple Computers that might prevent you from finalizing your purchase, if you sign in with an account while using the Safari browser. You will not be charged if you experience such an error. You will only be charged if you successfully complete your purchase. If you are able to reach the "Thank You" page, then your purchase was successful. If not, then your purchase was unsuccessful.
Here are four workarounds, in the event that you are not able to finish checking out:
- Use any other browser. Google's Chrome is our top recommendation.
- Make sure that you are logged out of your account and instead check out as a "guest".
- Call us to place your order:
- 1 (877) 378-2260 -- Toll free in the U.S. and Canada
- 1 (336) 528-4120 -- Everyone else
We are no longer providing the option wherein we send PayPal invoices to those who request them. This is because we are boycotting PayPal due to its despicable support of Obama's pedophile-friendly bathroom "law".