Category: Recipes Recipes
- 1 1⁄2 cups of white vinegar
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 3 Tbsp. paprika
- 3⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper powder
- 2 heaping Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 stick unsalted butter (4 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 heaping Tbsp. flour (for thickening)
- 6 chicken breasts (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add all ingredients (except chicken and flour) into a sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until all of the ingredients blend together into an orange sauce.
- Use a whisk to add approximately 4 rounded tablespoons of flour, to thicken.
- Place the chicken in a 9x13" baking dish, and cover with the sauce.
- Cook for approximately 25 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.