Diatomaceous Earth (2 lbs.)
- Product Code: Diatomaceous Earth
- Availability: In Stock
- Featuring: 2 lbs. food grade powder
Diatomaceous earth is the most effective anti-parasitic substance that is natural. It is a fine, abrasive, white powder (like baking soda) that absorbs large amounts of water. It is comprised of fossilized diatoms, a prehistoric algae. Its unique mineral composition makes it a natural insecticide, but it is relatively harmless to humans and pets. It is believed to kill insects, worms, and internal parasites primarily by dehydrating them. Whenever the powder contacts with parasites, its microscopic, razor-sharp edges grate against them and it dehydrates them simultaneously. Our research indicates that it will even kill blood-borne parasites.
Most sources estimate that more than 80% of people have parasites, for all that is needed to acquire them is a trip to the wrong restaurant. Therefore, we recommend a parasite cleanse at least once per year. Diatomaceous earth is the most thorough natural option, and its effectiveness typically beats the super-toxic pharmaceutical options, which are prone to causing liver failure (death). This issue is one of the reasons why doctors so rarely prescribe antiparasitics, or even consider the possibility of parasites in patients. It's the "just look the other way" approach to medicine.
One tablespoon of diatomaceous earth taken by an adult, once a day for seven days, is believed to be extremely effective for killing all parasites. Whenever it is used on children, one should bear in mind that height is a better indicator of the size of their gastrointestinal tracts than their weight is. Thus, a child who is 4 feet tall should take 2 teaspoons, and a child who is 2 feet tall should take 1 teaspoon. Diatomaceous earth should always be mixed with a fluid, and it combines well with most juices. If it is not mixed in a fluid, then people are likely to accidentally inhale it, and the high concentration of silica in the diatomaceous earth is damaging to the lungs.
Pet and Animal Usage
|Animal Amount To Use Daily|
|Dogs up to 50 lb.||2 teaspoons|
|Dogs over 50 lb.||1 Tablespoon|
|Horses||1/2 - 1 cup (depending on size of horse)|
Using this natural substance, cats and dogs can be more effectively dewormed, at any age, and without risks. Based on our research, we suggest following a deworming regimen for 10 days. During this time, animals will usually drink more, due to the dehydrating effect of the diatomaceous earth. Please ensure that they are provided with plenty of water. A little common sense and the table to the right should help to provide guidance.
As parasites die, they release toxins through their excrement and from rotting. The most common category of parasites, the worm type, attempt to escape by burrowing deeper into the intestines, which can cause sharp cramps. Even when dead, the body is still burdened with the task of flushing them out. This whole process can make a person feel sicker than he was before he began the cleanse, but this is only temporary, and it is a sign that the cleanse is working. It is known as a Herxheimer reaction whenever people become sicker as a result of dying parasites. It usually happens on the third or fourth day. While fatigue and irritability are to be expected, normal life may be continued, and diarrhea should not occur. Eat a good, wholesome diet throughout the cleanse to ensure that your immune system is not overtaxed.
- We advise everyone to buy only food grade diatomaceous earth for human and animal consumption. Industrial diatomaceous earth is used for swimming pool filters, but it has been chemically treated, so it is not safe to consume.
- Diatomaceous earth contains heavy metals as part of its mineral content, but it also contains selenium, which allows otherwise accumulative heavy metals to be safely flushed from the body. Therefore, it is not really a health concern, despite the trace presence of aluminum and lead. We recommend taking selenium supplements for a week after discontinuing this product to ensure that the body thoroughly neutralizes leftover metals. Concerned individuals may follow their parasite cleanse with a metal cleanse. Information about how to perform a metal cleanse can be found in this article.
- When using diatomaceous earth, be sure to drink plenty of fluids, because it will considerably dehydrate a person. If the person or animal does not consume enough fluids while using diatomaceous earth, it can put great stress on the kidneys, and even lead to kidney stones.
- Diatomaceous earth is not bentonite clay. One should never internally consume bentonite clay for any reason.
- Diatomaceous earth should always be mixed in a fluid or moist food, because otherwise, it is likely to get accidentally inhaled. Inhalation is harmful to the lungs.
- We cannot promise that this product will successfully work as expected for any individual or animal. However, it has an exceptional record.
- It is unwise to use diatomaceous earth or any other product as a silica supplement.
- This product is not for long-term usage. Prolonged use increases the risk of kidney damage and heavy metal toxicity.
|Featuring:||2 lbs. food grade powder|