Category: Recipes Recipes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper or Mrs. Dash
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 tilapia, cod, or flounder fillets (4 oz. each)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Line cookie sheet with foil, then grease the foil.
- Beat the eggs together, then add the water.
- In a separate container, mix the breadcrumbs, lemon pepper (or Mrs. Dash), and garlic powder together.
- Dip each fish into the egg mixture, then coat with the breadcrumbs. Place onto the cookie sheet.
- Cook until it flakes with a fork. This is usually within 5-10 minutes.