Category: Recipes Recipes
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. of celery flakes
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cup of Romano and Parmesan blend
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1⁄2 cup champagne
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. basil
- 1 tsp. of dill weed
- 1 rounded Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 2 boxes of farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- Cook the pasta according to its instructions.
- Remove the stems from the baby spinach and discard them. Tear the spinach leaves into tiny pieces.
- In a medium size pot melt the butter, cream cheese, Romano and Parmesan blend, milk and celery flakes at the lowest temperature that will successfully melt the ingredients together.
- Stir until all of the cheeses have combined into a creamy sauce.
- Stir in a beaten egg.
- Add champagne, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, dill weed, honey, and sea salt.
- When the sauce is well blended again, add the spinach last, so it does not get soggy.
- Mix the cheese sauce into the pasta and serve.