Category: Recipes Recipes
- 12 oz. lasagna noodles
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz. Monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 2 packs of turkey bacon
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Shred the monterey jack cheese
- Remove the stems from the spinach, discard them, and tear the leaves into tiny pieces.
- Boil lightly-salted water in a large pan.
- After the water begins boiling, add the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then drain the water and rinse the noodles with cold water.
- Cook the bacon until it is extra crispy, crumble the cooked bacon, and set it to the side.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer. Add the eggs while doing this.
- After the eggs are well mixed, add the Monterey jack cheese, Ricotta cheese, bacon, garlic powder, spinach, and cumin.
- Lay the noodle strips on a 9x13 casserole dish to cover the entire bottom surface. Make sure that each noodle overlaps the previous one by a small amount.
- On top of the pasta, spread the cheese sauce that was made previously, so that it reaches to about the half-way point of the top of the casserole dish.
- Apply another overlapping layer of noodles on top of the cheese sauce exactly as before, and repeat this process of topping it with a final layer of cheese sauce and noodles.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Finally, remove the cover, and cook for another 10 minutes.