Category: Recipes Recipes
- Two 14.5 oz. cans of tomato sauce
- 1 heaping tsp. sea salt
- 4 heaping tsp. evaporated cane juice
- 1⁄2 heaping tsp. black pepper
- 3 heaping tsp. paprika
- 2 heaping tsp. garlic powder
- 2 heaping tsp. basil
- 1 heaping tsp. oregano
- 1 1⁄2 heaping tsp. of onion powder
- 1⁄2 heaping tsp. chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of water
- Put into a pan at heat at high until steam appears while stirring to prevent it from bubbling out.
- Then lower to a medium temperature and continue stirring until the mixture darkens. This usually takes from 5 to 10 mintues.
- Remove it from the heat and serve it over spaghetti or use it as a pizza sauce.