Category: Recipes Recipes
- 2 cups of water
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Flour to thicken
- 1 lb. Fettuccine noodles
- 4 chicken breasts
- Grill or bake the chicken breasts.
- Prepare Fettuccine noodles according to the package directions.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients (except flour) in a sauce pan over medium-low heat until they all blend together into a creamy sauce. Mix constantly.
- Whisk in flour until the desired consistency is reached.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, cut it into small strips, and add these strips to the alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve the chicken alfredo sauce over the Fettuccine noodles.