- 2 14.5oz cans of organic tomato sauce
- 1 heaping tsp. sea salt
- 3 heaping tsp. evaporated cane juice
- 1⁄2 heaping tsp. black pepper
- 3 heaping tsp. paprika
- 2 heaping tsp. garlic powder
- 2 heaping tsp. basil
- 1 heaping tsp. oregano
- 1 1⁄2 heaping tsp. of onion powder
- 1 heaping tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup of water
- Put into a pan at heat at high until steam appears, while stirring to prevent it from bubbling out.
- Then lower to a medium temperature and continue stirring until the mixture darkens. This usually takes from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and use to cover a pizza crust.
This is a neat tip. Place the pizza crust onto the pizza pan. Pour the sauce in the middle of the pizza crust. Then rotate the pan using gravity to spread the sauce. This gives perfect distribution of the sauce.