Category: Recipes Recipes
- 2 jars organic pasta sauce
- 2 boxes spiral pasta (Rotini)
- 6 chicken breasts
- 4 chopped Anaheim peppers
- 1 medium sized onion
- 16 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 heaping Tbsp. paprika
- 1 heaping tsp. cayenne pepper
- Prepare the spiral pasta according to package directions.
- Cook chicken and cut the baked chicken into crouton-sized pieces when finished.
- Mix pasta sauce, chopped Anaheim peppers, onion, chili powder, black pepper, sea salt, paprika, and cayenne in a large pan and simmer on medium heat until the peppers and onion are soft.
- Add the chicken to the mixture.
- Simmer for about 15-20 minutes before adding the cheese.
- When the cheese melts into the sauce, add the pasta. You might not need both of the 2 boxes of pasta so stir in slowly.