- 16oz bag of frozen chicken tender meat
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 24oz jar of medium salsa
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 jalapeños (sliced)
- 1⁄4 of a 16oz bottle of Worcester sauce
- 1 15oz can of diced tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes cut up
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Chipotle
- 1 bag rice
- Cut the chicken into crouton-sized pieces. Do not cook it first. Cut it raw.
- Cut the peppers and onion into thin strips.
- Put all of the ingredients into a large pot and simmer on the medium setting until the peppers and onions are as flexible as noodles. Stir constantly. Heat until all the crunchiness is gone from the vegetables.
- Cook a 16 oz. bag of rice according to the package directions. Serve the Thai chicken over the rice and enjoy.
Some people will prefer the use of noodles instead of rice.