Category: Recipes Recipes
- 2 zucchinis (shredded)
- 1⁄2 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 carrots (shredded)
- Three 15oz cans of tomato sauce
- 3 tsp. of paprika
- 4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. annatto
- 1 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 5 oz. of fresh baby spinach, ripped into small pieces
- 16 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix zucchinis, onion, carrot, tomato sauce, ricotta, and spices together over medium heat in a large sauce pan until the vegetables are soft.
- Add spinach to the sauce when the mixture is removed from the heat.
- Put a light layer of cheese on bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
- Add a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Add a layer of sauce then cheese.
- Repeat this layering until you almost reach the top.
- The final layer should be a thin layer of cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, by which time the cheese on top should be melted and slightly brown.