- 3 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Six Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 tsp. Chili
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 5 Tbsp. Curry powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper
- Cook chicken according to package directions, and cut into small pieces.
- Heat flour, butter and milk together in a pan, until a thick consistency is reached.
- Add remaining spices. Blend well for around 15 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken to sauce and let simmer for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve over cooked rice. For the healthiest meal, use only unbleached, whole grain rice.
Sarah brought this traditional English treat to us from the motherland. It is incredible. It speeds the metabolism, and seems to aid with minor sinus issues. Serves four people.