Category: Recipes Recipes
- 15 oz. of tomato sauce
- 3 Anaheim peppers chopped fine
- 3⁄4 Tbsp. of chili Powder
- 1 2⁄3 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 1⁄3 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. of oregano
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chives
- 1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 16 oz. Monterey jack cheese Shredded
- 16 oz. Cheddar cheese Shredded
- Use our tortilla shells recipe for the crust. Put the dough on floured surface and roll out.
- Put it onto a greased pizza pan and poke holes throughout the surface of the dough to prevent the formation of bubbles in the crust.
- Bake at 400° F. for 15-20 minutes. Check often to make sure that no bubbles form. Burst any bubbles with a fork. Crust should eventually become brown and crispy.
- In a large pan add tomato sauce, Anaheim peppers and spices. Simmer this sauce until the peppers are soft.
- When the crust is finished, apply the tomato sauce mixture and spread it around evenly.
- Apply the Monterey jack cheese as an even layer.
- Add an even layer of Cheddar cheese. This is applied last because of Cheddar's oiliness, and some of the oil may need to be dabbed off with a paper towel.
- Garnish with the tomatoes on the top.
- Put the pizza under the broiler to melt the cheese. Then it may be served.