We write a great amount on this website about curing serious chronic diseases and ailments, and the brokenness of the sick-care industry that is by design. We do not usually cover issues of general health maintenance. We sadly realize that in this era, maintaining health has become extremely difficult. We have compiled a list of the core steps for obtaining health, in spite of the chemical industry.
- Choose fresh or frozen products. Cans are lined with a layer of plastic, which contains BPA (Bisphenol-A). If they weren't, they would leach aluminum instead. Canned produce has also been shown to be of much lower nutritional quality than its frozen and fresh counterparts, therefore; it's best to avoid them unless they are the only option. Always choose organic when possible.
- Supplement with flax seed oil each day, and purchase them in light-resident capsules. Eat a source of sulfur proteins at around the same time, for the best results. Plain yogurt (preferably organic) and cottage cheese are excellent options. We prefer yogurt because it has the added benefit of boosting the intestinal flora, which helps to fight candida (yeast). The use of a sulfur protein combined with flax seed oil is part of the Budwig Protocol. This happens to be a cheap and easy cure for cancer. Our research indicates that the ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 is 2:1 (respectively). This ratio is nearly impossible to obtain through a typical Western diet, which is usually 15:1 in favor of omega-6. Thus, it should not be surprising that Western societies tend to be so sickly, and that peaceful, natural deaths have become a thing of the past.
- Avoid your doctor. This one may read like a joke, but we are deadly serious. You are responsible for your own health, while they profit from you being diseased and addicted to their drugs. If you think that you need professional health advice, then look elsewhere with great thoughtfulness. Technically, regular doctors never cure anything, ever. Why would any rational person ever go to people like them for help? They are statistically far more deadly than gun owners (about 9,000 times more deadly). Never let your doctor perform periodic testing when you are perfectly healthy (mammograms and etc.) for these always cause the problems that they are said to prevent. Take as an example that most breast cancers are caused by mammogram radiation, and statistically whenever less cancer testing is done, it has been shown that the community's survival rates improve proportionally. We call it "creating business" when we are being especially gracious, but it is medical genocide.
- Avoid commercially prepared salads and dressings. Salads that come pre-packaged in bags never brown. Even when they are removed from the bag, they take an extremely long time to brown, when compared with their natural counterparts. It is not a special feature of the packaging, but a chemical coating on these vegetables. Salad dressings often contain MSG, soybean oil, and canola oil. If you look in the refrigerator section of a health food store, you may find a truly healthy salad dressing; but they are always outrageously priced. Being healthy should not bankrupt you. Make your own dressings. We have a couple of recipes. Send us your own, and we may even publish them on this site, or in our upcoming cook book.
- Eat nuts. They contain a massive array of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium and soy-free vitamin E. Variety is good, but walnuts, cashews and almonds are the best. Much of the nutritional value of almonds has been lost, because the F.D.A. banned stores from selling them in their raw, natural form. The anti-cancer vitamin B-17 once found in them became too much of a financial threat to their most lucrative money-maker: cancer treatments. See our article, Forbidden Fruits: Whatever Medicinal Foods The F.D.A. Forbids, for more information, or watch our documentary, The Cancer Report.
- Be mindful about what you put on your skin. Wear gloves when cleaning, and reference our cosmetics article for more information about the serious dangers of make-up. The cosmetic industry is almost entirely unregulated, so lipsticks usually (and legally) contain large amounts of lead that is both absorbed by the skin and swallowed. Let's not forget that tanning lotions can prevent your absorption of critical vitamin D for weeks at a time, which is a primary cause of skin cancers (not sunlight). Be advised that you eventually absorb almost everything that you place on your skin, so you should not rub anything on your skin that you would not be comfortable eating. The problems with skin products are so terrible that we formulated some alternative products, such as a copper-based skin lotion and a truly natural antiperspirant, both of which are sold in our online store.
- Beware of 'Health Foods'. Neither canola oil, nor cooked flax are good for you. Diet drinks are actually unhealthier than the regular sodas, due to the artificial sweeteners. Don't become a vegetarian in the name of health. Unadulterated meats are good for you, and contain nutrients that you cannot find elsewhere. See our article, The Politically Incorrect Truth About The Cult Of Vegetarianism.
- Avoid artificial additives. Learning to read and understand ingredient labels is not easy. The chemical industry does not want you to know what you are eating, nor do they want you to know the long-term effects that their chemicals will have on you and your children. As a general rule, ingredients that you cannot pronounce or recognize should be avoided. However, there are some exceptions. Synthetic vitamins can be found as thiamine mononitrate, thiamine, niacin, cyanocobalamin, ferrous oxide, and riboflavin. We generally find these to be acceptable.
- Grow and cook your own food. You cannot trust big companies to make your food, so become as independent as possible. Grow the fruits and vegetables that you eat, if you are able to. If you are confused about the different types of seeds available (heirloom versus organic and hybrid, etc.), then see our article, Clearing The Intentional Confusion Surrounding Different Seed Types.
- Avoid Tap Water. Avoiding tap water is not merely the task of filtering water or buying spring water. Shower water is a problem too, because it is absorbed by the skin, and through inhalation of the water vapors. Make a mental note that it is virtually impossible to remove fluoride with a water filter, so you will still find it in most filtered water in the U.S. For more information about how bad the water is, see our article, Hazardous Water. To get water that is good enough to meet our approval, readers should get either distilled water or a Berkey Water Filter with the optional fluoride filters. A Berkey filter will pay for itself in less than a year and it requires no power, so we officially recommend them.
- Avoid virtually all commercial deodorants and antiperspirants. They are all bad, even the brands which are being promoted as safe and natural. It is one of the most dishonest industries. To read about the terrible details and inspect a safer alternative, read about our own Health Wyze Antiperspirant.
- Iodine Supplementation. Apply iodine transdermally everyday. This will compensate for the toxicity of fluoride and other toxic halogens (like chlorine). Almost everyone is deficient in iodine. Never orally consume it, except from foods, such as fish.
- Drink "The Green Drink" Daily. This highly nutritious drink will make you feel energized and youthful, whilst improving your concentration and boosting your immune system. This drink will make you believe in the power of good nutrition.
The H.W. Store for the book and healthier alternatives
The Health Wyze Antiperspirant (our safer alternative)
B.P.A. Is In Metal Food Containers Too, Because It Was Intentionally Put There -- To Make Them "Safe"
Your Metal Drinking Bottle Is Probably A Toxic Plastic Bottle In Disguise
How Air Fresheners Are Killing You
How Monsanto Prevents Companies From Being Honest About r-BGH Milk
The Bomb Shell Truth About Canola Oil
Why We Bought A Bread Maker, and Why You Definitely Should Too